Bidet, Bidet-Toilet, and Bidet Kit
What is a Bidet?
Bidet is foreign to most North Americans but is familiar to Europeans and some Asians. Bidet was first used in Europe. It is a French word for a fixture, installed alongside a regular toilet. After a user finished his/her business in the toilet, he/she would scoot over and straddle the bidet wherein his/her private parts are cleaned, without the use of toilet paper, by jets of water.
What is a Bidet-Toilet?
Bidet-Toilet combines a bidet and a toilet in the same fixture. This provides the convenience of being able to stay put in the toilet for the water-spray cleansing, without having to move to another fixture. This convenience is one reason for the increasing popularity of bidet-toilet. The other two reasons: more economical than having a separate bidet unit and does not require additional floor space.
What is a Bidet Kit?
Since toilets normally do not have a built-in bidet system, a bidet conversion kit, such as our PersonalBidet is used to convert a regular toilet into a bidet-toilet.
Problems and Deficiencies. All the bidet kits in the market, except for PersonalBidet, attach to the main water inlet to the tank, a job that is best handled by a plumber. Other bidets require the handling, opening and/or operation of handles or valves - for some models, such operations may be clumsy or difficult to do. With time, these moving parts can also leak and break down. These other kits also stick out of a toilet sides, presenting an aesthetic problem for some. In Winter, it can be shockingly cold with cold water bidet due to large volume of icy cold water splashing at your bottom. Some models provides warm water but requires a hot water source or an electric outlet. Their prices range from about $100 to as high as $1,500 for the luxury model, which also plays music and can blow dry your bottom. PersonalBidet was specifically engineered to overcome all of the above mentioned problems and deficiencies, at a low price of under $30.
* MAXIMUM PERSONAL HYGIENE
* MORE HYGIENIC THAN DRY, ABRASIVE TOILET PAPER ALONE
* MORE ECONOMICAL THAN WET-WIPES AND MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE (A folded toilet paper wetted by the bidet water jets converts to a wet-wipe and cost nothing compared to purchased wet-wipes.)
* ALLEVIATES HEMORRHOID DISCOMFORT
* ELIMINATES DRY, ABRASIVE TOILET PAPER-RUB IRRITATION
* CONSERVES WATER (The only bidet system that conserves water because it does not use any extra water - it uses the same clean water normally used to fill the toilet bowl, except that, now the water first pass through the bidet before filling the bowl.)
* AESTHETICALLY PLEASING (discreetly hidden, no visible attachments)
* FIRMLY INSTALLED IN PLACE (without marring nor damaging toilet)
* PORTABILITY - take one with you on vacation and enjoy the benefits of a bidet in your own hotel room.
* A sleeker design
* Brings the water jets higher and closer to you
* Much easier to install
Retained Unique Features:
* Still fully automatic
* Water jets' angle still adjustable
Detailed graphical step-by-step installation instructions are provided so that you can install PersonalBidet-2 in under 2 minutes (actual installation time - does not include reading of instructions).